Please be informed that by browsing our web store or by placing an online phone order, you are bound legally with our terms and condition stated below. If you do not wish to enter such contract then you must not browse/access or place order with us.
The clauses stated below applies for all sales that may happen on our online website www.planetdisplay.co.uk or over the phone.
The acceptance made by you of these terms with www.planetdisplay.co.uk binds you in a legal contract with us and shall exist until your order is under warranty period.
Thus we hereby request you to read, understand and agree to these terms and condition before going ahead with your purchase.
1.Descriptions of Products:
1) All Display showcases and accessories on our website are procured from long established manufacturers based in the UK & Europe and fully comply with health and safety regulations. The material used for manufacturing these furniture and accessories are non hazardous& fire repellent.
2) All products listed on our website are clearly marked whether supplied assembled or flat pack. Should you require assembly service for the product you buy from us, we advise to opt for White Glove Delivery option at checkout and we will send a member of assembly team to assemble your Display showcases. Please note this is a chargeable service & may take some extra time for us to arrange the best drivers & fitters for this service. If you need more details please contact us.
White Glove Delivery service is only applicable for deliveries in England & Wales
- Assembly service
- a) If you wish to assemble the product yourself, instructions are provided with every flat pack product, simply follow the step by step procedure.
- b) We thrive to provide 100% accuracy for the data we provide in our product descriptions. However we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy for colour shades of our products, as the colour you see on your screens depends upon your browser settings.
- c) All our items made to order only,Products in these ranges can be ordered in different finishes and size can be modified on most of the SKU's.
- Measurements of Products
- a) Dimensions stated on our website are very accurate, very little adjustment on manufacturing may cause slight adjustment.
Prices & Other Charges
2) Prices shown on our website are not include carriage or VAT (Value Added Tax).
3) If you require 2 Man Delivery will be chargeable. All delivery will be made to ground floor level and the driver will require some help to bring the item into your building.
Two Man Delivery service is only applicable for deliveries in England & Wales
White Glove Delivery
4) If you have opted for white glove delivery service which includes assembly of the item you will be charged at 15% of the order value. To qualify for white glove delivery your order must be above £550.00 or minimum charge will be £70.00
5) Our product prices are only meant for purchases made online from our website and other promotional or seasonal offers online.
- Lead Time
Delivery lead times are given in good faith and Planet Display ltd will not be responsible for any kind of delay in transit. We accept no liability and the buyer has no right to cancel the order if the delivery is delayed beyond the estimated time unless we have specifically agreed in writing to deliver on a particular date at an extra cost to the buyer.
1. Every endeavour will be made to maintain delivery dates but no responsibility for later delivery due to circumstances beyond our control will be accepted. In no case shall delay be a ground for rejecting goods or terminating the contract.
2. The Company accepts no responsibility for any consequences, financial or otherwise, for failure of the customer to receive goods at the delivery address provided by the customer.
5.Payment Options & Conditions
1) At Planet Display Ltd you can purchase your Showcases online by using your credit card, debit card, bank transfer in to our account. The final amount you pay will be a total of the product cost (i.e. at the time of order), extra services that you may have selected at cart page. You must confirm that all details provided by you at the time of purchase such as Name, Billing Address, Shipping Address (if different to billing address), Telephone Numbers, & Email Address are correct. You also undertake that you have full authority and ownership of the payment instrument you are using to pay at the time of placing your order.
2) In case we require further validation to verify the payment card, we may ask you to provide further proofs to prove your authority and ownership of the credit/debit card used at the time of purchase. This is to ensure the cards are not being misused by a non authority. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3) Our contract will only come into effect once we have completed the following procedures:
a. We have validated your payment & card details.
- Planet Display ltd reserves the right to accept payments and order made by you.
- We use Pay Pal as our payment partner. Payments made to us are processed through our Payment Partner & Merchant Banker and are 100% secured. Please note: we do not store any financial details such as card number, expiry dates, valid from dates or CVV numbers of our customers.
- In case if you wish to make a second purchase or if you would like to add an extra item to your existing order you will have to go through our payment procedure again.
At Planet Display ltd you can order by just paying a small deposit of 50% & pay the balance when your items are in stock and ready for delivery.
The 50% deposit option is best suitable when the items you wish to order are on a longer lead time. However this facility is optional and you can pay full amount of you wish to do so.
1) When do I pay the balance payment on my order?
When your order is INSTOCK and ready for dispatch balance payment will be taken automatically.
2) How do I make balance payment?
Once your entire order is INSTOCK our system will detect your pending balance and payment will be taken automatically from the card you used at time of making the purchase.
If you wish to pay the balance using an alternative card, please call us.
We will contact you if we are unable to successfully transact your final balance payment.
3) Will I be notified once balance payment has been taken?
Yes, once you have successfully made the balance payment you will receive an email confirming payment with revised order invoice showing ZERO (0) balance.
Please Note: Deposit option is not available if you wish to pay using PayPal.
In case, the balance is pending before delivery, we will hold the delivery of your order until full payment is cleared.
- Delivery Information
- a) We currently make deliveries using our own vehicles and third party couriers for all locations based in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland.
- b) Delivery times for every order are set to meet deadline and we make every effort to make sure that your order reaches you within a quoted time scale.
- c) Days advertise on our website are working days i.e. excluding weekends and bank holidays. Weeks advertised can be counted including weekend and public holidays.
- d) Our furniture is delivered in big Vans and Lorries and it is your responsibility to ensure there is a safe and ample access for such vehicles. Drivers may refuse to deliver your order if they find the access unsafe or not accessible.
- e) You will be informed before hand in advance regarding your delivery date and time, in case you are unable to be at the delivery address you must notify the delivery company or us in written email, we will the rework a delivery date for you according when next we are scheduled to visit your area and re book it for that particular day. If you fail to inform us about non availability to receive your delivery beforehand than we will consider this as a failed delivery and extra charge of £40 will be levied towards your order.
- f) In case the item you have ordered is damaged in the course of delivery by our drivers or our warehouse our liability for the damage is limited to - repair the article, replace the article or to refund the amount equal to the value of the damaged article only, whichever is most cost effective to us
- g) Planet Display ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur due to any unexpected situations which beyond our control such as severe weather conditions, breakdown, motorway traffic, missed or failed delivery, re scheduling of delivery.
- h) Our White Glove Delivery is a premium service in which we deliver the article to the room of choice, unwrap, assemble if required, and position the article as per your requirement and take dispose the left over packaging. Please Note: you must ensure the room in which the showcasesis to be assembled is empty or have enough space to assemble the product.
White Glove Delivery service is only applicable for deliveries in England & Wales
- i) All due care is taken while delivering your furniture to the room of your choice.
Please Note:It is your responsibility to clear passages or make adequate room for our delivery team transport your showcases easily to the room of choice, in the rarest case if your property or any valuable gets damage while delivering your order we as a company holds no responsibility to repair, replace or compensate you for the loss.
For complete insight of delivery information please click on the link below:
Returns, Refunds and Your Right to Cancel
- a) We fully comply with distance selling regulations and thrive be fair and treat our customers how we like to be treated ourselves.
- b) Under the UK Distance Selling Law it's a customer's statutory right, to be able to cancel/return any order made online.
- c) You enjoy of a right of having seven 7 working days which to return an item for any reason. The product that you wish to return must be returned in same condition as supplied and must also un-used & in its original/appropriate packaging.
- d) £90 (NINTY POUNDS) will be charged for arranging a collection for your items if you wish to return it, reason for item being not fit for purpose or incase you change your mind and decide not to keep the item(s).
If you wish to return an item for it being,
There will be NO charge for collection.
e) Made to order showcases are not covered under this policy
- f) Flat Pack showcases on which you have tried assembly is not covered under this policy
g) Delivery Charges & other Service charges are not covered under this policy
h) Once the seven 7 working days time has lapsed, we cannot accept returns under this policy.
- I) If an item we have delivered is incorrect/incomplete or damaged or faulty you must report to us in writing and with photographic evidence within 7 days of delivery to you. You can state in your email if you require compensation to keep the item as it is or require a replacement.
( j) Please allow 1 working day for us to revert you with a resolution to your query.
- j) In case if you like to return the item, please keep the items in the condition they were supplied to you in its original packaging.
- k) We refuse the right to accept returns if the item packaging is not retained and if it's unsafe for our couriers to collect the item and bring it back to our warehouse.
- l) Upon receiving the items your refund will be then forwarded to our accounts team and the money will be credited to the card you had used to pay within 30days from the date the item received in our warehouse.
- m) If you have attempted assembly yourself or appointed any third party to assemble and whilst assembly damage the item, we are not liable for the damage and unable to offer return or refund.
- n) No returns will be accepted on flat pack items on which has been assembled (this includes damage items). We request you to fully check the item (s) before you start to assemble.
- o) Please make sure the goods are checked during delivery and then signed for (P.O.D.).
Planet Display ltd collects information about you for the sheer purpose of fulfilling your order and answer to your queries. We do not share your details with any Third Party affiliates without your consent.
1) Planet Display Ltd is located in Leicestershire, United Kingdom and operates its website from offices based in this location.Therefore the Law England & Wales governs any claims relating to website, sales, accounts, and any other material contained within our website. In event of any dispute you hereby agree to resolve it under the laws of England and Wales.